Overhaul of Hyperbaric Filter No. 4
OKD, a.s., Důl PASKOV (Mine)
Year of implementation: 2012
Financial volume: EUR 2,832 thousand.
The subject of the implementation was the overhaul of the HBF hyperbaric equipment, which consisted in the complete replacement of all components inside and outside the boiler. Using new technological equipment and modifications, the existing filter capacity was increased by more than 60%. At the same time, savings were achieved not only on the energy side, but also, thanks to the proposed mechanical modification of the drain outlet, the number of repairs on the component in question was reduced, while the service life of the components used was extended.
- Transport capacity 50 t/h
- Conveyed material - raw black coal
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of the relevant documentation ((Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of hyperbaric filter technology, redler conveyor and steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures