Modernisation of the coal treatment plant at the Silesia mine
PG Silesia Sp.z.o.o.
Year of implementation: 2012 – 2013
Financial volume: EUR 2,158 thousand
The subject of the project was the reconstruction and modernisation of the existing coal preparation plant using the latest technological equipment, which increased the existing output by more than 25%. Savings were achieved not only on the energy side, but through a modern automation and control system, the number of operating staff was reduced, as well as a significant reduction in magnetite consumption. The new concept was seamlessly linked to other parts of the coal enrichment process. All the technology was integrated into the existing premises to minimize structural modifications. The entire building was structurally and dynamically assessed and the latest materials were used to strengthen the overall structure. The main crushing machine is the so-called DISA. This technological device, newly equipped with a washing fluid recirculation system, is used to break the raw coal into washed coal and tailings.
- Transport capacity 600 t/h
- Conveyed material - raw coal
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of the relevant documentation ((Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Delivery of the preparation complex technology, raw coal washing (DISA), screening, crushing, conveyor belt, operating fluid tanks, washing fluid regeneration, sludge circulation and supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures