VŠB-TU Ostrava, ENET Centre
Year of implementation: 2012
Financial volume: EUR 740 thousand
The subject of the implementation was the layout of the fuel management in the thermal process hall of the pyrolysis line. The entire combustion concept is chosen so that the combustion system, while minimizing investment costs, allows year-round combustion of different ratios of stored fuels in all operating modes.
The energy source - pyrolysis line will burn the different types of stored fuels individually or by proportional mixing of stored fuels in the operational storage tanks. Material transport is handled by a newly constructed deep storage tank facility where trucks will be used to discharge the material. From the deep storage tank, the material is conveyed by a twin screw conveyor to a basket elevator, which ensures that the material is brought to the required height. Subsequently, the three operational tanks located in the thermal process hall will be filled using a redler conveyor system. A different type of fuel will be stored in each tank. The material will be removed from the tank by means of an active sliding floor into the individual hoppers of the screw conveyors. The screw conveyors will convey the operator-specified fractions of material to the hopper of the pipe-chain conveyor, which will convey the material to the pyrolysis line hopper.
- Line conveying capacity 50 m3/h
- Storage capacity 3x 40 m3
- Conveyed material - biomass, shredded tyres, coal sludge, coal
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of relevant documentation (Territorial Proceedings (DUR), Building Permit documentation (DSP), Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT documentation (DSPS)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of receiving hopper technology, screw and redler conveyors, basket conveyor, pipe-chain conveyor, operating hoppers, Push-floor sliding floors, strain gauge weighing of hoppers and supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures