Biosledge dewatering - dewatering of WWTP sludge
Mondi Štětí a.s.
Year of implementation: 2019
Financial volume: EUR 2,500 thousand
The subject of the implementation was the treatment of sludge from the wastewater treatment plant in the area of the paper mill, building U245. Biosludge is pumped from the homogenization sump by new pumps to the sludge dewatering line, the pumps work in a 2+1 configuration. The sludge is dewatered on the line from approx. 0,7 % w/w to 20 % w/w. One flocculant preparation and dosing line is installed for both dewatering lines, this line includes a pair of pumps.
The dewatered sludge is further conveyed via a conveyor system to the mixing plant located outside U245 building. Here the dewatered primary sludge and the dewatered biological sludge are mixed. The resulting product is mixed sludge, which is then transported to the newly constructed SO-03 building, where shipping containers are located.
- Line conveying capacity 60 m3/h
- Conveyed material - sludge from the WWTP
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of the relevant documentation ((Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of conveyor belt technology, screw press, sludge mixer, filling pumps, supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures