Production of energy-crushed mixture
Reduza EKO s.r.o.
Year of implementation: 2019 – 2020
Financial volume: EUR 378 thousand
The subject of the implementation was a production line for the production of energetically crushed mixture (EDS). The plant produces a product - energetically-crushed mixture marked ENERGIT, which is a solid alternative fuel for cement plants, heating plants and other energy sources. The final product is delivered to the customer in bulk in 40m3 containers, in semi-trailers with a push-up floor, or packed in a BIG-BAG or other large transportable packaging.
- Mix production capacity 7,600 t/year
- Line conveying capacity 1.25 t/h
- Material transported - plastic, textile, paper, rubber
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of relevant documentation (Study, Building Permit documentation (DSP), Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of road scale technology, belt conveyor, crusher, magnetic separation, mill and material filtration, supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures