Treatment Plant Modernisation
OKD, a.s., Důl ČSM
Year of implementation: 2008 – 2010
Financial volume: EUR 1,786 thousand
As part of the implementation, the issues of functionality, storage and emptying of the existing dispatch hoppers for thermal coal were comprehensively and efficiently addressed and resolved. Using the most accessible technologies, the modification of the storage and removal of fuel from the thermal coal hoppers above track No. 8 was implemented in the form of lining the bunker walls with abrasion-resistant material (plastic), installation of passive elements to break the vault - directing the fuel flow, installation of air guns to release the resulting material adhesions on the hopper walls.
Furthermore, the removal from the hoppers, the modification of the high ash proppant transport system and the installation of mixing equipment for homogenisation of the energy mixtures were addressed. The mixing station is connected to the conveyor belt system. A special mobile conveyor with a folding boom was supplied for loading into rail cars. The project also included the supply of an ash meter and an automatic sampling station.
- Transport capacity 500 t/h
- Conveyed material - raw coal
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of relevant documentation (Study, Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Delivery of the treatment complex technology, cyclone line, magnetite storage, thickeners, filtration, screening line, sludge circuits and delivery of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures