Dry dedusting of the bark boiler
Lenzing Biocel Paskov a.s.
Year of implementation: 2019 – 2020
Financial volume: EUR 750 thousand
The subject of the implementation was equipment for transporting slag and fly ash from the grate and sub-grate to containers, from EKA from five to the combustion chamber of the bark boiler. As an integral part, the technology has been designed for pneumatic transport of fly ash separated from the electro-separator to the storage silo and its dispatch from the silo by means of a fluid conveyor and filling nozzle to the truck.
- Line conveying capacity 6.7 t/h
- Conveyed material - slag and biomass ash
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of the relevant documentation ((Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of pneumatic conveying technology, belt, redler and screw conveyors, hoppers and overfill clamps, supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures