Crushing and sorting of biofuel for K11
Mondi Štětí a.s.
Year of implementation: 2017
Financial volume: EUR 720 thousand
The subject of the implementation was the reconstruction of the biofuel sorting and crushing line for the K11 boiler in order to ensure dimensional consistency of the biofuel (without large branches) to the required size of 50x50 mm and thus ensure smooth fuel passage through the transport routes to the boiler.
- Line conveying capacity 100 t/h
- Conveyed material - biomass
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of the relevant documentation ((Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of double shaft crusher technology, star classifier, magnetic separator and redler conveyor, supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures