Reduction of fugitive emissions from the homogenisation landfill Linking the North and South agglomerations
Arcelor Mittal Ostrava, s.r.o.
Year of implementation: 2017 – 2018
Financial volume: EUR 4,808 thousand
The subject of the implementation was to ensure the transport of the homogenization mixture from the SOUTH landfill to the conveyor belts ensuring the transport of the homogenization mixture from the NORTH landfill and then by the existing conveyor belts to the NORTH ore sorting plant. Nine belt conveyors were reconstructed and 6 new belt conveyors were delivered. The longest route connecting the South and North agglomerations was 1031 m long.
- Line conveying capacity 800 t/h
- Conveyed material - agglomerate
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Preparation of relevant documentation (Study, Building Permit documentation (DSP), Construction Execution Documentation (DPS), DD, VD, AS BUILT)
- Complete turnkey delivery
- Supply of belt conveyor technology, hoppers and overfill clamps, supply of steel structures
- Installation, engineering and commissioning
- Manufacture of technology components and steel structures